Bharat Learn intends to open free tuition centers to provide remedial support to local school going children.
These children, mostly coming from poor and disadvantageous backgrounds, could be enrolled with government schools or low-end private schools.
The quality of instructions is poor in their schools and they can ill-afford private tuitions even if they are available in the vicinity.
These free tuition centers, called APNI CLASS, use SSA’s FBTM® content and methodology to produce the desired learning outcomes.
The first APNI CLASS has been operational at Village Sarfabad, Sector 73, Noida since 2014.
Some of the features of APNI CLASS-
- APNI CLASS is fundamentally a special and highly effective blended-learning classroom which uses our FBTM® innovation at its core.
- It all starts with local community engagement and through dialogue with village elders.
- APNI CLASS opens at a place, which is decided by the village community and given free for this purpose.
- The tuitions given are absolutely free.
- The instructions are given using FBTM®
- The teachers are volunteers. They could be college / engineering graduates, young professionals or teachers.
- Eventually, local educated youth will be engaged into teaching these classes.
- All the children get support on study material, clothing and nutrition. APNI CLASS is being supported by GOONJ through all their proven community engagement and development models.
- At APNI CLASS, local children get high quality educational support free, close to their homes, in a language they can understand, by teachers they can relate to, and through a methodology that is understandable and engaging.
Our intention is to open 10 APNI CLASS centers in Delhi NCR and western UP in next one year.